Hi everybody! My name is Georgia and I am a cheerful, optimistic and happy person.
I love helping people out and supporting or guiding them any way I can. During my work as a Customer Success Manager, I’ve learned to listen to people, to become helpful to their problems and concerns, to show compassion and empathy.
Being a mathematician, I’ve developed skills such as problem solving and decomposition. Optimization is definitely my thing, and I really enjoy developing strategies to provide the best and the most efficient solutions possible.
I currently work as a Customer Support & Operations Consultant. I help many SaaS, tech and non-tech companies to:
- build their help center in order to educate their customers and reduce their support tickets
- establish procedures for their company’s support department
- create automations and rules to reduce metrics like the First Response Time or increase metrics like the Satisfaction Rate
- implement and customize support tools, such as Zendesk, Freshdesk and more and integrate them with powerful CRMs such as Salesforce or Intercom
- work with the APIs and write custom scripts to migrate data from an old support app to a new one
- create reports and plots for all the important KPIs any company should track, by using e.g. Zendesk’s GoodData.
- setting up and apply the integrations for the following apps & tools: Totango, Zendesk, GoodData, Zopim, Jira, Mixpanel, Pipedrive, Zapier, Workato, Intercom, Asana, Slack, GitHub, Lucidchart, Google Drive